Hello and welcome to my blog for my year 3, in this blog i will be going over semester 1 and 2, discudsing my thoughts, planning and execution of the tasks at hand as thoroughly as possible
This year will be filled with trials and tribulations but what is learning and growth without a challenge in the midst to further understand oneself and the work that they must commit to.
As an avid lover of all things sci-fi and hyper technologically advanced, within this year i want to attempt to make a game that explores all of the themes and a nich concept of sci fi to a broader audience
Phase one work: Finding interesting topics
Phase two MECHA THROUGHOUT THE AGES
My Blog posts
- Closing thoughts and feelings for all that has happened this year
- What i will be doing before the final deadline.
- Recording playthrough, pictures for documentary, my set up and what i did to get it working
- More solo testing, with effects!
- All cards now have effects and Archetypes
- Minor testing done: so far so good
- Prototype game created: testing required
- creatures, feedback and further development
- Development of cards, fully coloured starting mech and more
- more development and whatnot